Introducing the W1833 Shop Fox Pocket Hole Machine
Tired of dealing with the hold-down clamp on your pocket hole machine? The Shop Fox W1833 Pocket Hole Machine features a unique "NO ADJUST" hold-down, making it the quickest and most user-friendly pocket hole machine on the market.
Simply place materials ranging from 1/2" to 1-1/2" in thickness against the fence and stops, then pull down the handle.
Eliminate the need for adjusting to different material thicknesses!
You can seamlessly transition from creating face frames, casework, drawers, and more without interruptions.
This design allows multiple individuals to use the same machine without downtime between setups, making it suitable for busy workshops with multiple users.
The W1833 is also ideal for hobbyists seeking minimal or no machine changeover during different woodworking operations.
Moreover, you can connect multiple machines to significantly increase your production speed.
Configure one machine for wide face frame parts and another for narrow ones to save valuable time on production runs and projects.
The W1833 comes with a 2-year warranty covering parts and ensuring the unit is defect-free from the factory.
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the Woodstock HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
At Mark Newton Custom Woodcraft, we're dedicated to your satisfaction.
For all customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to the Mark Newton Custom Woodcraft ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
If you need technical support for your Shop Fox product, the Woodstock Technical Support team is here to assist. Reach them at (800) 840-8420 or firstname.lastname@example.org for expert guidance.
Manufactured in an ISO 9001 factory.
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 120V, single-phase, 3A, 17,500 RPM
- Spindle speed: 2500 RPM
- Material thickness range: 1/2"—1-1/2"
- Drilling angle: 15°
- Fence: 12"
- Overall dimensions: 29"L x 18"W x 27"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 62 lbs. FEATURES:
- Two-year warranty!
- Two flip stops for drilling consistency
- Auto start/stop motor actuation with the pull of the handle
- Auto-adjust clamping foot mechanism for workpiece thickness between 1/2" to 1-1/2"
- Simultaneously cuts both diameter holes for pocket screws
- Ideal for face framing
- Special construction design allows two or more machines to be connected side by side to maximize production efficiency