Introducing the G0569 24" 7-1/2 HP 3-Phase Industrial Bandsaw
Our 24" Industrial Bandsaw offers an array of features typically found in saws that come at a much higher cost. When you harness the power and speed of this saw, the two 4" dust ports will keep your workspace clean and efficient.
Accuracy is key with the ball-bearing blade guides, and changing blades is a breeze thanks to the quick-release blade tension feature. You'll also find that our exclusive rack-and-pinion table tilt simplifies angle cuts and adds substantial support for larger workpieces.
For added convenience, this bandsaw is equipped with a conveniently mounted foot brake, a blade guard with a scale, and a removable safety key.
Ready for a full range of replacement and resaw blades for your G0569? Explore our selection here.
Rest assured, like all Grizzly machines, the G0569 is covered by a 1-year warranty that includes parts and ensures the absence of factory defects.
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the Grizzly HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
For all customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to the Mark Newton Custom Woodcraft ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
For technical assistance and parts inquiries enjoy legendary technical support from the Grizzly Technical Support Team HERE
Produced in an ISO 9001 Factory, the G0569 is built to meet high standards.
- Motor: 7-1/2 HP, 220V/440V* (prewired 220V), 3-phase, 20A/10A
- Cutting capacity/throat: 24-1/2"
- Maximum cutting height: 16-1/4"
- Blade size: 180"–181-1/2" long
- Blade width: 1/4"–1-1/2" wide
- Blade speed: 5300 FPM
- Table size: 33-1/2" x 23-5/8" x 2"
- Table tilt: 0–45° right
- Floor to table height: 34-1/2"
- Table height with included riser: 34-1/2"
- Footprint: 41-3/8" x 23-1/2"
- Overall size: 48" W x 32" D x 83-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 962 lbs.
- Foot pedal brake
- Two built-in 4" dust ports
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Quick-change blade release/tensioner
- Rack-and-pinion table tilt mechanism
- Blade height measurement scale
- Ball-bearing blade guides provide rigid, positive side support
- Balanced cast-iron wheels
- Convenient blade tension scale
- Rack-and-pinion upper guide adjustment
- Sealed and lubricated bearings
- Includes precision-ground cast-iron fence, 1" hook blade, and miter gauge
Please note that this machine is prewired for 220V. If you require rewiring to 440V, it can be done for a fee of $385. Kindly reach out to us HERE or by navigating to our 'Contact Us' page to let us know before placing your order to discuss this option.
Explore the G0569 Industrial Bandsaw and unlock the potential of your woodworking projects today.