Introducing the G1023RLW 10" 3 HP Cabinet Table Saw with Built-in Router Table
Experience the perfect blend of a high-end table saw and the added convenience of a built-in router table with the G1023RLW 10" 3 HP 240V Cabinet Table Saw.
We've enhanced our G1023RL Cabinet Table Saw by incorporating a seamlessly integrated router table, complete with support legs and a universal T-track router clamping system. The included Shop Fox® Classic Fence serves double duty as a router table fence.
This system offers unparalleled convenience, especially for tasks where fence offset isn't required, and is particularly beneficial when your table saw is equipped with spacious outfeed tables. Plus, it allows you to create laser-straight dadoes without the hassle of changing table saw blades. Please note that this router table is not compatible with small trim routers.
Rest assured with our 1-year warranty, covering parts and ensuring a defect-free unit (excludes consumables).
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the Grizzly HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
For all customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to our ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
For technical assistance and parts inquiries enjoy legendary technical support from the Grizzly Technical Support Team HERE
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase, 14A
- Rip capacity: 32" right, 14" left of the blade
- Maximum depth of cut @ 90°: 3"
- Maximum depth of cut @ 45°: 2-1/8"
- Table size with extension: 48" W x 27" D
- Distance from the front of the table to the center of the blade: 17"
- Distance from the front of the table to the blade at max. cut: 12"
- Floor-to-table height: 34"
- Arbor diameter: 5/8"
- Arbor speed: 4200 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 13/16"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Overall dimensions: 66" W x 47" D x 40" H
- Footprint: 20-1/2" x 20-1/2"
- Approximate shipping weight: 550 lbs.
- Built-in cast-iron router table extension
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Extra-large handwheels for easy arbor adjustment
- Quick-change riving knife and blade guard
- Standard magnetic safety switch
- One-piece steel cabinet-type stand
- All-sealed ball-bearing construction
- Poly-V serpentine belt for efficient and quiet power transfer
- Superior dust collection with the underside of the blade encapsulated
- Includes a 10" x 40T blade.
Experience the best of both worlds with the G1023RLW Cabinet Table Saw and its integrated router table. Elevate your woodworking and get started today!