Unleash the Power of Portability with the C4 Panel Saw - The Perfect Solution for Limited Floor Space!
The C4 model is a compact, portable panel saw that packs all the features of full-size saws into a 5-foot frame. With a maximum crosscut of 50", it's perfect for cutting 4'x8' sheets of material. The similar, C5 Panel Saw, has a maximum cutting height of 64", which is the only other difference between the two models. Both machines are powered by a Milwaukee Tool motor, ensuring reliable performance every time.
The C4 Panel Saw is designed with the flexibility to travel to work sites or fit into shops with limited floor space. With its compact design and easy mobility, it's the perfect solution for contractors, woodworkers, and DIY enthusiasts who need to take their saw on the go.
The machine comes with a range of standard features, including:
- 3 ¼ Hp, 15-amp industrial Milwaukee Tool Motor
- Zinc-plated 1 ¾” steel guide tubes
- 4 Nylatron roller bearing systems
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers
- Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting
- Thin material pressure guard
- Injection-molded plastic material rollers
- Spring-loaded counterbalance system
- Integrated dust collection bonnet
- Extended warranty
- TUV certified to UL/CSA standards
- Cut accuracy of just 1/32" (0.8mm)
The C4 Panel Saw is also shown with a stand and wheels, which are optional accessories.
Check them out in our Panel Saw Accessories collection in the menu.
Choose the perfect setup for your needs and enjoy the convenience and efficiency of the C4 Panel Saw today! Order now and make your woodworking dreams a reality.