The 7400 Panel Saw is a top-of-the-line machine designed for continuous panel processing.
With features such as high induction motors, a rigid frame, and a patented MID-WAY® Fence, this saw is built to deliver precise and accurate cuts every time.
Here are its key features:
- Rigid beams and rugged frame for improved cut accuracy
- Patented MID-WAY® Fence built into the machine
- 22 aluminum material rollers for better performance
- Tighter cutting tolerance of .005" with a depth of cut of 2.125"
- Optional material scoring for premium wood or melamine processing
- Quick stop gauges (8' left, 5' right)
- Wheels for easy movement
- Dust kit
- 864NRATB saw blade
- Hold Down Bar and integrated stand
This saw is available in two models - 7400M with a 10' frame and 7400XL with a 13' frame.
Standard equipment includes your choice of single or three-phase induction saw motor, a welded steel frame, a dual V-track precision guide system, adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers, floating pressure saw foot and an enclosed counterweight system.
It is also dust collection ready and comes with a 3-year warranty.
Buy the 7400 Panel Saw today and experience the ease and efficiency of continuous panel processing.
With its unbeatable features, TUV certification to UL/CSA standards, and 3-year warranty, this saw is an investment you won't regret.