Introducing the SB1111 10" 3 HP 220V Table Saw with Extension Rails
For woodworkers, investing in a high-quality table saw is paramount. The South Bend SB1111, a 10" 3 HP Table Saw with Extension Rails, offers unparalleled precision and durability, surpassing all competitors.
With extension rails, the SB1111 boasts a remarkable 52" rip capacity to the right and 18" to the left of the blade. Achieve absolute precision with digital readouts for width of cut, blade height, and tilt.
The 1-1/2" thick precision-ground cast-iron table, mounted on a robust one-piece steel cabinet, minimizes vibration during operation. Safety is ensured with a locking ON/OFF switch, while large cast-iron handwheels and anodized handles enhance user experience.
This South Bend table saw guarantees professional results and is backed by a 2-year warranty, covering parts and factory defects.
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the South Bend HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
For all customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to the Mark Newton Custom Woodcraft ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
For technical assistance and parts inquiries enjoy legendary technical support from the South Bend Technical Support Team HERE
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 13A
- Rip capacity: 52" right, 18" left of blade
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3-1/8"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-1/8"
- Floor-to-table height: 35-3/4"
- Arbor diameter: 5/8"
- Arbor speed: 4000 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 3/4"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Table size with extensions: 76" W x 65-5/8" D
- Cabinet footprint: 22" x 24"
- Overall dimensions: 91-1/2" W x 73" D x 43-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 742 lbs.
- Digital readouts for blade height, blade angle, and fence position
- Precision-ground cast-iron table with beveled edge
- Locking power ON/OFF switch with key
- One-piece steel cabinet
- Angled dust chute
- Large cast-iron handwheels
- Anodized handles on miter gauge and rip fence
- Two 3/4" miter slots in the table
- U.S.-based customer service and technical support