Introducing the SB1110 10" 3 HP 220V Table Saw
Your most crucial woodworking investment is a high-quality table saw. The South Bend SB1110 10" 3 HP table saw is precision and reliability in one robust package, built with premium components for exceptional accuracy.
The SB1110 offers a 36" right and 18" left rip capacity. Its digital readouts ensure precision in width of cut, blade height, and tilt. The 1-1/2" thick, precision-ground cast-iron table minimizes vibration.
Additional features like a safety locking ON/OFF switch, large cast-iron handwheels, and anodized handles elevate your woodworking experience.
Experience professional-level results with the SB1110, backed by a 2-year warranty covering parts and factory defects.
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the South Bend HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
For all customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to the Mark Newton Custom Woodcraft ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
For technical assistance and parts inquiries enjoy legendary technical support from the South Bend Technical Support Team HERE
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 13A
- Rip capacity: 36" right, 18" left of blade
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3-1/8"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-1/8"
- Floor-to-table height: 35-3/4"
- Arbor diameter: 5/8"
- Arbor speed: 4000 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 3/4"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Table size with extensions: 45-1/4" W x 27" D
- Cabinet footprint: 22" x 24"
- Overall dimensions: 75" W x 47" D x 43-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 607 lbs.
- Digital readouts for blade height, blade angle, and fence position
- Precision-ground cast-iron table with beveled edge
- Efficient dust collection with angled chute and built-in dust port
- Large cast-iron handwheels
- Anodized handles on miter gauge and rip fence
- Smooth, quiet poly V-belt drive
- Locking ON/OFF switch with key
- One-piece steel cabinet
- Two 3/4" miter slots in the table
- U.S.-based customer service and technical support