Introducing the SB1108 South Bend 15" Planer with Helical Cutterhead
Experience precision woodworking with the SB1108 South Bend 15" Planer. Crafted to exacting standards, it's your go-to for unmatched precision and reliability.
The helical cutterhead boasts 4 rows of 52 indexable carbide inserts, producing a shearing action for a smoother finish, reduced tearout, and minimal noise. This is precision workmanship at its best.
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the South Bend HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
For all customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to the Mark Newton Custom Woodcraft ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
For technical assistance and parts inquiries enjoy legendary technical support from the South Bend Technical Support Team HERE
- Digital table height scale
- Variable feed speed dial
- Ball bearing return rollers
- Precision-ground cast-iron extension wings
- Pedestal-mounted controls with safety features
- Internally mounted motor
- Four heavy-duty support columns
- Anti-kickback fingers
- Triple belt drive
- U.S.-based customer support
- Motor: 3 HP, 230V, single-phase, 12A
- Max stock width: 15"
- Max stock thickness: 6"
- Min stock thickness: 3/16"
- Min stock length: 6"
- Max cutting depth: 1/8"
- Cutterhead diameter: 3"
- Cutterhead type: 4-row helical with 52 inserts
- Cutterhead speed: 5000 RPM
- Insert size: 15 x 15 x 2.5mm
- Feed rate: Variable, 10–28 FPM
- Table size with extensions: 15" x 48"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 22-1/2" x 23"
- Overall dimensions: 39" W x 48" D x 44-1/2" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 595 lbs.
Quality assured with a 2-year warranty. Make the SB1108 your last 15" planer purchase. ISO 9001 factory made and CSA certified.
Unlock precision woodworking today. Order the SB1108 now!