Introducing the W1877 13" Portable Planer With Spiral-Style Cutterhead
Experience the fixed-base planer finish quality in a portable, benchtop design with the W1877 Shop Fox 13" Portable Planer. Enjoy the convenience of a repeat cut selector, offering six preset heights from 1/8" to 1-3/4".
Keep a close eye on your planing progress with the handy thickness scale located on the top of the machine. The extension tables easily fold up for quick transport and storage.
The cutterhead height lock ensures consistent production work, and like all Shop Fox planers, the W1877 comes with a 2-year warranty covering parts and ensuring freedom from factory defects (please note that consumables are not included in the warranty).
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the Woodstock HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
At Mark Newton Custom Woodcraft, we're dedicated to your satisfaction.
For all customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to the Mark Newton Custom Woodcraft ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
If you need technical support for your Shop Fox product, the Woodstock Technical Support team is here to assist. Reach them at (800) 840-8420 or firstname.lastname@example.org for expert guidance.
- Motor: 2 HP, 120V, single-phase, 15A
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8" (6" wide board)
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/16" (full width)
- Maximum stock width: 13"
- Maximum stock thickness: 6"
- Minimum stock length: 8"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/8"
- Cutterhead type: spiral-style with 26 two-sided indexable inserts
- Carbide insert size: 14mm x 14mm x 2mm
- Cutterhead speed: 10,000 RPM
- Feed rate: 26 FPM
- Table bed size: 9-1/4" x 13"
- Table wings size: 12" x 14"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Overall dimensions: 30" x 34" x 20"
- Approximate shipping weight: 88 lbs.
- Spiral-style cutterhead with 26 indexable HSS inserts
- Stepped depth-of-cut gauge: 1/8" - 1-3/4"
- Stock thickness scale: 0" - 6"
- Built-in dust collection with 4" dust port & 2-1/2" adapter
- Enclosed tool storage
- Stainless steel table with folding extensions
Elevate your woodworking with the W1877 Portable Planer - precision, convenience, and quality, all in one portable package.