Introducing the Shop Fox W1874 15" Helical Cutterhead Planer
Save on lumber costs with the W1874 15" Fixed Table Planer. Its robust 3 HP motor and 5200 RPM, 4-row helical cutterhead ensure precise planing for a fraction of the price.
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the Woodstock HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
At Mark Newton Custom Woodcraft, we're dedicated to your satisfaction.
For all customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to the Mark Newton Custom Woodcraft ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
If you need technical support for your Shop Fox product, the Woodstock Technical Support team is here to assist. Reach them at (800) 840-8420 or email@example.com for expert guidance.
- 48 carbide inserts with four cutting edges for ultra-smooth finishes.
- Slight angle inserts for shearing cuts, minimal tearout, and reduced noise.
- Fixed table design for permanent roller setups in production environments.
- 2-speed gearbox for smooth finish or high production rate.
- Sturdy four-column support with gas struts for easy headstock adjustments.
- Motor: 3 HP, 230V, single-phase
- Max cutting width: 15"
- Max cutting height: 6"
- Min cutting height: 3/16"
- Max depth full width: 1/8"
- Max depth 6" wide: 3/16"
- Min length of stock: 6"
- Cutterhead diameter: 2-5/8"
- Cutterhead type: 4-row helical, 48 inserts
- Feed rate: 16, 28 FPM
- Table size: 15-1/2" x 49"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Overall dimensions: 25" W x 49" D x 47-1/2" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 377 lbs.
- Two-year warranty
- Four heavy-duty support columns
- Fixed table design
- Anti-kickback fingers
- 2-speed gearbox with oil bath
- Cast-iron extension wings
- Inch and metric elevation scale
- Magnetic switch
- Poly-V belt drive
- Cabinet-style stand
- Large top-mounted handwheel
This Shop Fox planer ensures cost-effective precision. ISO 9001 made, CSA certified, and backed by a 2-year warranty. Elevate your woodworking today!