Introducing the W1873 Shop Fox 15" 3 HP Fixed Table Planer
The W1873's unique fixed table height design is perfect for setting up permanent infeed and outfeed roller tables, enhancing efficiency in production environments.
Tailor your work with the 2-speed gearbox, offering options of 16 and 28 FPM for a polished finish or high-production output.
The robust headstock is supported by a sturdy four-column structure, and twin gas struts make handwheel height adjustment effortless.
Equipped with a 15" 3-knife cutterhead, the single-sided HSS knives (high-speed steel) undergo heat treatment for durability and extended sharpness compared to other carbon steels.
Like all Shop Fox planers, the W1873 includes a 2-year warranty, covering parts and ensuring defect-free operation (excluding consumables).
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the Woodstock HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
At Mark Newton Custom Woodcraft, we're dedicated to your satisfaction.
For all customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to the Mark Newton Custom Woodcraft ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
If you need technical support for your Shop Fox product, the Woodstock Technical Support team is here to assist. Reach them at (800) 840-8420 or firstname.lastname@example.org for expert guidance.
The W1873 is made in an ISO 9001 factory and is CSA certified.
- Motor: 3 HP, 230V, single-phase
- Max cutting width: 15"
- Max cutting height: 6"
- Min cutting height: 3/16"
- Max cutting depth planing full width: 1/8"
- Max cutting depth planing 6" wide board: 3/16"
- Min length of stock: 6"
- Feed rates: 16, 28 FPM
- Cutterhead diameter: 2-5/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 5200 RPM
- Table size with cast-iron wings: 15-1/2"W x 49"L
- Overall dimensions: 25" W x 49" D x 47-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 374 lbs.
- Two-year warranty
- Four heavy-duty support columns
- Fixed table height design
- Anti-kickback fingers
- Oil bathed 2-speed gearbox
- Cast-iron extension wings
- Elevation scale with inch and metric measurements
- Magnetic switch
- Poly-V belt drive
- Cabinet-style stand
- Large top-mounted handwheel
Experience precision and efficiency with the W1873 Shop Fox Planer Today!