Introducing the W1864 Shop Fox 20" 5 HP Planer
Elevate your workshop with the W1864 Shop Fox, a 20" planer boasting precision-ground cast-iron extension wings, offering superior quality, capacity, and features.
Powered by a robust 5 HP motor, it effortlessly handles material up to 20" wide and 8-5/8" thick. With two feed speeds, you have the flexibility to choose between 956 or 1222 cuts per foot, allowing for versatile planing options.
Explore a multitude of other fantastic features, and you'll undoubtedly recognize this machine as an invaluable addition to your workspace.
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the Woodstock HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
At Mark Newton Custom Woodcraft, we're dedicated to your satisfaction.
For all customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to the Mark Newton Custom Woodcraft ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
If you need technical support for your Shop Fox product, the Woodstock Technical Support team is here to assist. Reach them at (800) 840-8420 or email@example.com for expert guidance.
Experience quality craftsmanship with a product made in an ISO 9001 factory and CSA certified for safety.
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase, 23A
- Max Stock Width: 20"
- Max Stock Thickness: 8-5/8"
- Min Stock Thickness: 1/4"
- Min Stock Length: 7"
- Max Cutting Depth Full Width: 3/32"
- Max Cutting Depth 6" Wide Board: 1/8"
- Cutterhead Diameter: 3-1/4"
- Cutterhead Type: 4-Knife
- Knife Size & Type: 20" x 1" x 1/8", HSS
- Cutterhead Speed: 5,000 RPM
- Feed Rate: 16 & 28 FPM
- Table Size with Extensions: 20" x 56"
- Dust Port Size: 5"
- Footprint: 23" x 27-1/2"
- Overall Dimensions: 39" W x 58" D x 45" H
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 816 lbs.
- Two-year warranty for peace of mind
- Precision-ground cast-iron table and extension wings
- Extra-large ball-bearing return rollers
- Cabinet-style stand for stability
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Triple V-belt driven cutterhead for maximum power
- Two-speed chain-driven automatic feed rollers
- Hardened anti-kickback fingers
- Four heavy-duty headstock support columns
- Internally mounted 5 HP motor
- Large side-mounted handwheel for convenience
- Oil-bath style gearbox for a reliable drive system
- Includes a knife-setting jig
- Durable powder-coated finish for longevity
Enhance your woodworking capabilities now! Invest in the W1864 Shop Fox Planer and experience the difference. Upgrade your workshop today!