Introducing the W1825 Shop Fox 19" 3 HP Heavy Duty Bandsaw – Unrivaled power and versatile features for dedicated woodworkers!
Serious Woodworking: A top choice for discerning woodworkers, this 19" Heavy-Duty Bandsaw packs power, capacity, and extra features.
Feature-Packed: Enjoy an extra-wide table, versatile 6" tall resaw fence (converts to low-profile), rack-and-pinion table tilt, cast-iron table trunnions, and more.
Efficiency Meets Safety: The foot brake not only enhances safety but also speeds up your production.
Proven Performance: With a dual blade speed, precision-ground cast-iron table, and sealed motor bearings, this machine is a performer you can trust.
- Manual: Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the Woodstock HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
- Customer service: At Mark Newton Custom Woodcraft, we're dedicated to your satisfaction. For all customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to the Mark Newton Custom Woodcraft ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
- Technical support: If you need technical support for your Shop Fox product, the Woodstock Technical Support team is here to assist. Reach them at (800) 840-8420 or firstname.lastname@example.org for expert guidance.
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, TEFC capacitor start-induction
- RPM: 1725
- Precision-ground cast-iron table size: 26-3/4" x 19" x 1-1/2" thick
- Floor to table height: 37-1/2"
- Cutting capacity/throat: 18-1/4"
- Maximum cutting height: 12"
- Blade length: 143"
- Blade length range: 141-1/2" - 143"
- Blade width range: 1/8" - 1-1/4"
- 2 Blade speeds: 1700, 3500 FPM
- Wheels: computer-balanced cast-iron with polyurethane tires
- Wheel covers: pre-formed, hinged steel
- Blade guides: dual ball bearings with full enclosure protection
- Motor bearings: sealed and permanently lubricated
- Table tilt: 5° left, 45° right
- Overall size: 36"W x 76"H x 32"D
- Approximate shipping weight: 500 lbs.
- Two-year warranty!!
- Quick-change blade release/tensioning
- Blade tension indicator
- Rack-and-pinion table tilt mechanism
- Computer-balanced cast-iron wheels
- Height scale measurement
- Fence with scale and magnifying window
- Deluxe cast-iron fence with deluxe extruded-aluminum resaw fence
- Miter gauge
- Two 4" dust ports
- Rack-and-pinion upper guide adjustment
- Foot brake
- Cast-iron trunnion
- Key lockout safety switch
- Includes 3/4" hook-style blade
Elevate your woodworking with the W1825 – Your ultimate partner in precision and performance!