Introducing the W1770 Shop Fox 21" 5 HP Industrial Bandsaw
Experience power and precision with the W1770, a 21" bandsaw designed to tackle any cutting operation with ease. Its 5 HP motor effortlessly handles 165" blades up to 1-3/8" wide and offers a 14" resaw capacity.
Built with rigidity to handle wide blades, this bandsaw slices through wood like a mini sawmill. The precision-ground, 20-3/4" x 29-1/2" cast-iron table features micro-adjusting rack-and-pinion table tilt, ranging from 5° left to 45° right.
A convenient foot brake swiftly halts the bandsaw blade, while additional features include ball-bearing blade guides, a blade tension indicator, and a deluxe fence with a 2-position resaw fence attachment.
So that you can tailor your machine to your power supply and electrical infrastructure, the W1770 does not come with a plug or wire. A 30 Amp 250V NEMA L6-30 Single-Phase Twist Lock Plug and 10 AWG/3C stranded wire cut to your preferred length are readily available from hardware stores.
Shop Fox encourage owners to avoid the use of extension cords by installing a cord that's tailored to your woodworking environment.
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the Woodstock HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
At Mark Newton Custom Woodcraft, we're dedicated to your satisfaction.
For all customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to the Mark Newton Custom Woodcraft ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
If you need technical support for your Shop Fox product, the Woodstock Technical Support team is here to assist. Reach them at (800) 840-8420 or email@example.com for expert guidance.
Proudly manufactured in an ISO 9001 factory and CSA certified.
- Motor: 5 HP, 230V, single-phase, 22A
- Max. cutting width left of blade: 20"
- Resaw capacity: 14"
- Table size: 20-3/4" x 29-1/2"
- Table tilt: 5° left, 45° right
- Floor-to-table height: 35-1/2"
- Blade size: 165" (1/4"¬–1-3/8" wide)
- Blade speed: 4600 FPM
- Overall dimensions: 39-1/2"W x 28-5/8"D x 78"H
- Footprint: 21-5/8" x 33-1/2"
- Approximate shipping weight: 692 lbs.
- Two-year warranty included!
- Computer-balanced cast-iron wheels with polyurethane tires
- Micro-adjusting rack-and-pinion table tilt
- Rack-and-pinion upper guide adjustment
- Quick-release blade tension lever
- Blade tension indicator
- Foot brake stop
- Two 4" dust ports
- Sealed and permanently lubricated bearings
- Includes deluxe extruded-aluminum rip fence, 1" blade, and miter gauge
Ready to enhance your woodworking capabilities? Explore the W1770 Industrial Bandsaw today!