Presenting the W1706 Shop Fox 1 HP 14" Bandsaw
This bandsaw packs extensive features typically found in larger and costlier machines into the most popular bandsaw size. Standard offerings include an extruded-aluminum fence and rails, quick-release blade tension, miter gauge, upper and lower ball bearing blade guides, enclosed cabinet stand, hinged wheel covers, a 4" dust port, and a robust 1 HP motor.
With its cast-iron frame and table, this bandsaw guarantees years of dependable performance. The W1706 comes with a 2-year warranty covering parts and assuring freedom from factory defects (consumables excluded).
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V, prewired 110V, single-phase, TEFC, 1725 RPM, 11A/5.5A
- Blade size: 93-1/2" (1/8" to 3/4" wide)
- Precision-ground cast-iron table size: 14" x 14" x 1-1/2"
- Cutting capacity (throat): 13-1/2"
- Max. cutting height: 6"
- Table height above the floor: 43"
- Blade speeds: 1800 & 3100 FPM
- Table tilt: 45° right, 10° left
- Footprint: 18"W x 15-1/2"D
- Approximate shipping weight: 275 lbs.
- Two-year warranty
- Cast-iron frame and wheels
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Cast-iron blade wheels
- Deluxe extruded-aluminum fence
- Ball-bearing blade guides
- Heavy-duty cabinet-type stand with storage space
- Quick-change blade release/tensioning
- Upper and lower ball bearing blade guides
- All ball bearing construction
- 4" dust port
- Includes one 3/8" blade, fence, and miter gauge
- Fence scale with magnifying window
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the Grizzly HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the Woodstock HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
At Mark Newton Custom Woodcraft, we're dedicated to your satisfaction. For all customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to the Mark Newton Custom Woodcraft ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
If you need technical support for your Shop Fox product, the Woodstock Technical Support team is here to assist. Reach them at (800) 840-8420 or email@example.com for expert guidance.
Proudly made in an ISO 9001 factory and CSA certified, this bandsaw is a reliable shop fixture.