Introducing the Kunz Plus line of bench planes - The ultimate tool for hand tool enthusiasts!
There's no denying the meticulous German design and craftsmanship that sets these planes apart from the rest.
With features like a single post blade adjuster design based on the coveted Norris A style, an adjustable frog with a fine adjustment screw, and a comfortable rear handle and low-profile front knob made from European cherry, these planes will make every project smoother and more precise.
- Manufactured from stress-relieved, annealed grey cast iron
- Iron made from 3.5mm thick premium tool steel, hardened to 60-62 HRC
- Adjust the mouth opening easily and quickly with a single screw
- Position and adjust the iron with a single screw
- Precision-ground sole and sides that are accurately 90º to the sole
- Handle and knob made from European cherry
- Iron cap made from brushed precision steel
Upgrade your hand tool collection today! Don't miss out on the chance to add the Kunz Plus line of bench planes to your collection. Buy now and experience the precision and craftsmanship for yourself!