Introducing the G7213Z 24" 7-1/2 HP 3-Phase Planer - Your Ultimate Industrial-Duty Companion
If you're in the market for an industrial-duty planer that offers unbeatable durability, dependability, and unmatched capacity, your search ends here with the G7213Z 24" Planer.
With its formidable 7-1/2 HP, 3-phase motor, this machine powers through even the toughest hardwoods with ease, making it ideal for planing wide, solid wood panels.
The 24" planing capacity is made possible by the four high-speed steel knives (HSS) on the 3-1/8” cutterhead. These HSS knives are heat-treated for exceptional hardness and wear resistance, ensuring a longer-lasting sharp edge.
Keep your workspace clean and efficient with the built-in chip deflector leading to a 5” dust port, guaranteeing a clear work area.
Rest easy with our 1-year warranty, covering parts and ensuring a defect-free unit (excluding consumables).
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the Grizzly HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
For all immediate customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to our ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
For technical assistance and parts inquiries enjoy legendary technical support from the Grizzly Technical Support Team HERE
- Main motor: 7-1/2 HP, 220V/440V* (prewired 220V), 3-phase, 20A/10A
- Feed motor: 2 HP, 6A/3A
- Maximum stock width: 24"
- Maximum stock thickness: 7"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/4"
- Minimum stock length: 8"
- Maximum cutting depth 6" wide board: 1/8"
- Maximum cutting depth full width: 1/16"
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-1/8"
- Cutterhead type: 4-knife
- Knife size & type: 24" x 1" x 1/8", HSS, single-sided, solid
- Cutterhead speed: 5200 RPM
- Feed rate: Variable, 17–26 FPM
- Table size with extensions: 24-1/8" x 31-1/8"
- Dust port size: 5"
- Footprint: 20-1/2" x 24-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 42" W x 40-1/2" D x 37" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 1130 lbs.
- Board return rollers
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Grease fittings for cutterhead ball bearings
- Heavy-duty cast-iron construction throughout
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Lever-adjustable bed rollers
- Handwheel table height adjustment
- Segmented chip breaker and infeed roller
- Finely finished steel outfeed roller
- Inch and metric scale increments
- Dust covers protect vertical support columns and lead screws
*This machine is pre wired for 220V. It can be re-wired for 440V for a fee of $385. Please contact us HERE or via our contact page to let us know if you need 440V wiring before placing your order.
Elevate your woodworking experience with the G7213Z 24 inch planer. Order now and embark on your journey to superior craftsmanship!