Introducing the G1030Z2P 3 HP Dust Collector
A powerhouse designed to swiftly eliminate wood dust and chips from your workshop. This versatile unit operates as both a stationary and mobile system, offering flexibility for your woodworking needs.
Boasting an air suction capacity of 2300 CFM and a max static pressure of 16.7 inches, the G1030Z2P efficiently moves wood chips with its 12-3/4" cast-aluminum impeller. The dual collectors and 2.5-micron filtration ensure the capture of fine particles, equivalent to a human hair's width of 50 microns.
Machines post-2021 feature a clear plastic adapter, facilitating simultaneous connection of three 4" lines for easy visibility and clog tracking. With a 1-year warranty covering parts, Grizzly guarantees a defect-free unit.
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the Grizzly HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
For all customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to the Mark Newton Custom Woodcraft ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
For technical assistance and parts inquiries enjoy legendary technical support from the Grizzly Technical Support Team HERE.
- Motor: 3HP, 240V, single-phase, 12A
- Airflow performance: 2300 CFM
- Maximum static pressure: 16.7"
- Main inlet size: 7"
- Inlet adapter: 3 x 4"
- Filtration rating: 2.5 microns
- Bag capacity: 11.4 cubic feet
- Bag size (dia. x depth): 19-1/2" x 33"
- Upper bags: Fabric
- Lower bags: Plastic
- Impeller: 12-3/4" cast-aluminum, radial fin
- Overall dimensions: 58" W x 33" D x 78" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 170 lbs.
- 2.5 Micron upper bag filtration
- 12-3/4" Cast-aluminum impeller
- Steel base with casters for mobility
- Powder coated white Polar Bear color scheme paint
- Heavy-gauge clear plastic adapter for easy visibility
- Optional Replacement Bags: G5556 Upper Bag; T20543 Lower Bag
- Optional Replacement Filter: H5783 1 Micron canister
Elevate your workshop's cleanliness and efficiency with the G1030Z2P – Crafted for Excellence. Buy Yours Today!