Presenting the Grizzly G0960 Electric Sawmill
Save on lumber costs and savor the satisfaction of milling your own wood! The G0960 Electric Sawmill is perfect for homeowners, running on 110-volt power without any special electrical or gas requirements.
Home Lumber Production: Cut logs and lumber to your desired size for hobbyist or construction projects. Transform small logs into usable lumber and craft bowl blanks from fallen trees.
Versatile Cutting: Handle logs up to 13-inch diameter and flat stock up to 13 inches wide. Two adjustable work stops secure logs, while a manually adjusted workpiece clamp ensures stability during cuts.
Easy Setup: The robust steel track with adjustable feet provides quick and stable setup on various surfaces. The 6-1/2-foot-long modular track allows attachment of T33224 3-foot-long Bed Extension Rails for milling longer lumber.
Included Blades: This machine ships with two T33778 Carbide-Embedded Sawmill Blades.
Compact Design: Easily store this lightweight and compact sawmill, requiring less than a 4’ x 7’ storage space when not in use.
Comprehensive Manual: Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the Grizzly HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
- Customer service: For all customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to the Mark Newton Custom Woodcraft ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
- Technical support: For technical assistance and parts inquiries enjoy legendary technical support from the Grizzly Technical Support Team HERE
Part Availability: Find sawmill parts online, shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V/220V (prewired for 110V), single-phase, 14A/7A
- Maximum log length: 43-5/16"
- Minimum log length: 20"
- Maximum log diameter: 13"
- Minimum log diameter: 4"
- Maximum cut width: 13"
- Maximum cut thickness: 6-1/2"
- Minimum cut thickness: 0.075"
- Maximum cut height: 14-1/2"
- Blade size: 84-1/2" x 3/4" x .025"
- Blade speed: 2900 FPM
- Track length: 78-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 44-1/2" W x 79" L x 64" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 585 lbs.
- 13" Maximum log diameter and width of cut
- Ceramic blade guides
- Manual lift system raises 0.2" per revolution
- Low-to-the-ground bed
- Two adjustable log supports and two log clamps
- 1-year limited warranty
Ready to start your milling journey? Unleash the potential of the G0960 Electric Sawmill today!