Introducing the G0941 10" 3 HP 220V Cabinet Table Saw
Looking to optimize your woodworking space? The G0941 10" 3 HP 220V Cabinet Table Saw is your solution. This affordable option is ideal for both hobbyists and production work, whether in your garage or small shop.
One standout feature is its digital readout for blade angle, streamlining setup, enhancing precision, and ensuring consistent results. Say goodbye to guesswork!
Dial in your bevels with utmost precision and achieve professional-quality cuts every time. With a max. rip width of 36" to the right, 18" to the left, and a max. depth of 3-3/16", the G0941 offers ample capacity without extension rails.
Safety is a top priority with the clear plastic guard, anti-kickback pawls, and interchangeable riving knife – all designed to prevent binding and kickback during operation.
The rail-mounted lockable magnetic switch provides thermal overload protection and ensures your safety with a locking pin and a large STOP paddle. Added weight from heavy cast-iron trunnions enhances stability on the precision-ground cast-iron table.
Built for durability, it includes a heavy-duty one-piece steel stand, a dependable miter gauge, and more, making it the ultimate Grizzly cabinet saw in its class.
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the Grizzly HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
For all immediate customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to our ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
For technical assistance and parts inquiries enjoy legendary technical support from the Grizzly Technical Support Team HERE
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 13A
- Rip capacity: 36" right, 18" left of the blade
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3-3/16"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-3/16"
- Table size with extension wings: 45-1/4" W x 27" D
- Distance from the front of the table to the center of the blade: 14-7/8"
- Floor-to-table height: 35"
- Arbor diameter: 5/8"
- Arbor speed: 4000 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 3/4"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 21" x 23"
- Overall dimensions: 75" W x 44" D x 42-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 587 lbs.
- Digital readout for blade angle
- Hinged motor cover
- Comfortable polished chrome handles
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Heavy-duty miter gauge
- Smooth-running and quiet poly-V serpentine belt drive
- 1-year limited warranty
Upgrade your woodworking experience and take control of your projects. Make the G0941 Cabinet Table Saw the centerpiece of your workshop today!