Presenting the G0919 Twin Head/Dual Blade Resaw Bandsaw
Ideal for resaw operations and large-scale production facilities, the G0919 Twin-Head Horizontal Resaw Bandsaw boasts two robust 20 HP main motors. With dual 168" x 2" blades, it effortlessly slices materials up to 10" thick x 11-3/4" wide, all while maintaining speeds from 10 - 90 FPM.
Customize your cuts with precision using the intuitive digital control panel, adjusting blade heights and feed rates. Independent elevation controls and digital readouts for each blade ensure accuracy in blade height adjustments.
Effortlessly switch between cuts from 1/4" to 5" thick with the lower blade and from 1/2" to 6-3/4" thick with the upper blade at the touch of a button.
Benefit from automatic hydraulic blade tensioners for swift blade replacement, and a pneumatic infeed switch for consistent downward pressure during the cut.
This G0919 model includes a 1-year warranty, covering parts and ensuring freedom from factory defects.
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the Grizzly HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
For all customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to the Mark Newton Custom Woodcraft ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
For technical assistance and parts inquiries enjoy legendary technical support from the Grizzly Technical Support Team HERE
- Main blade motors (x2): 20 HP, 220V/440V (prewired 220V), 3-phase, 51A/26A
- Blade elevation motors (x2): 1/4 HP, 1A/0.5A
- Max. workpiece width: 11-3/4"
- Max. workpiece thickness: 10"
- Minimum cut height: 1/4"
- Blade size: 168" x 2"
- Blade speed: 6700 FPM
- Floor-to-table height: 35-3/4"
- Conveyor feed rate: 10 - 90 FPM
- Conveyor table size: 107-1/4" L x 11-13/16" W
- Number of dust ports: 3
- Dust port size: 4"
- Overall dimensions: 89-1/2" W x 108" D x 73" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 3661 lbs.
- Independent digital blade height controls and DROs
- Hydraulically driven feed conveyors
- Powered saw elevation
- Hydraulic blade tensioning with gauge
- Adjustable HSS blade guides
- Simple and quick blade changes
*Note: This machine is prewired for 220V and can be rewired to 440V for a fee of $819. If you need a 440V setup please let us know before placing your order.
Please be aware that due to its size, this item requires delivery to a loading dock or unloading with a forklift. Liftgate service is not available.
Ready to optimize your production? Simply place your order online, Call (818)469-1345 for telephone support or contact us today using our contact form for more information.
Not familiar with Grizzly Industrial? Enjoy...