Introducing the G0857 8" x 76" Parallelogram Jointer, a precision-oriented workhorse designed for your home workshop, complete with a built-in mobile base for enhanced convenience. The unique parallelogram design boasts four points of contact, allowing effortless adjustment of each table for impeccable parallelism and alignment.
The G0857's Parallelogram Jointer tables feature arched table travel, ensuring proximity to the cutter for increased safety during operation. Setting cut depth is a simple task with the infeed and outfeed adjustment levers, facilitating traditional jointing or rabbeting.
The 40" precision-ground, cast-iron infeed table is particularly beneficial for surfacing longer stock. To maintain peak performance, the H4982 replacement HSS blades, crafted from heat-treated high-speed steel for superior hardness and wear resistance, are readily available when the stock blades become dull.
For an even cleaner cut with no tearout, consider the optional T32058 upgraded V-helical cutter head. Like all Grizzly jointers, the G0857 is backed by a 1-year warranty, covering parts and ensuring freedom from factory defects.
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the Grizzly HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
For all customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to the Mark Newton Custom Woodcraft ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
For technical assistance and parts inquiries enjoy legendary technical support from the Grizzly Technical Support Team HERE
Manufactured in an ISO 9001 factory and CSA certified, the G0857 boasts the following specifications and features:
- Motor: 3 HP, 230V, single-phase, 12A
- Maximum width of cut: 8"
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8"
- Maximum rabbeting depth: 1/2"
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-1/16"
- Cutterhead type: 4-knife
- Knife size: 8" x 3/4" x 1/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 5500 RPM
- Table size: 8" x 76"
- Fence size: 38" x 4-1/2"
- Minimum stock length: 10"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/2"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 16" x 40"
- Overall dimensions: 76" W x 25" D x 41-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 484 lbs.
- Parallelogram tables with lever adjustment and depth scale
- Extra-long 40" infeed table
- Built-in mobile base with internally-mounted, non-directional casters
- Center-mounted cast-iron fence with rack & pinion adjustment and angle gauge
- Fence stops at 45°, 90°, and 135°
- Pedestal-mounted power switch with large STOP paddle
Due to its size, this item requires delivery to a loading dock or unloading with a forklift, and liftgate service is not available.
Upgrade your workshop with precision and power. Get the G0857 Parallelogram Jointer today for flawless woodworking. Elevate your craft – order now!