Introducing the Grizzly G0853 14" 10 HP 3-Phase Sliding Table Saw with DRO and CNC Fence
Upgrade your production shop with this powerful and user-friendly sliding table saw. Boasting a robust 10 HP motor, digital blade controls, and a programmable CNC rip fence, this machine maximizes efficiency and consistency.
Safety and convenience are top priorities, with dual operation stations for rip fence and slider use. The sliding table offers an expansive 134" of crosscut space, while the rip fence can handle 51" rips—ideal for plywood.
The enclosed overhead blade guard ensures safety and includes a 4" dust port. This saw is a productivity booster for busy shops and is recommended for use with the G7979 20 HP Rotary Phase Converter.
Rest easy with a comprehensive 1-year manufacturers warranty.
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the Grizzly HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
For all immediate customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to our ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
For technical assistance and parts inquiries enjoy legendary technical support from the Grizzly Technical Support Team HERE
- Main motor: 10 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase
- Scoring motor: 1 HP
- Rip capacity: 51"
- Max. crosscut: 134" W x 121" L
- Blade tilt: 0-45°
- Max. depth of cut at 9°: 4"
- Max. depth of cut at 45°: 2-3/4"
- Main table size with extensions: 59" x 68"
- Sliding table size: 15-5/8" x 126"
- Main blade size: 14"/12"
- Main blade arbor: 1"
- Main blade speed: 3000, 4000, 5000 RPM
- Scoring blade size: 4-3/4"
- Scoring blade speed: 8000 RPM
- Dust port sizes: 4", 5"
- Floor space required: 271" W x 205" D
- Overall size: 133" W x 147" D x 66" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 2176 lbs.
- Digital controls for main blade tilt and rip fence adjustment
- Programmable CNC rip fence
- Accepts 12" and 14" blades
- Cross-slide table with eccentric locking clamp and hard chrome-plated slideway
- Easily adjustable blade guard with built-in dust hood
- Miter fence adjustable 30° left and 45° right
- Scoring blade virtually eliminates tear-out
- Sliding table on vertical guide system with precision bearing rollers
Important note: This machine is prewired for 220V, with the option to rewire to 440V for a fee of $385. Let us know before you order if you'd like the 440V option by using our contact page HERE.
Please be aware that due to the product's size, it must be received at a loading dock or unloaded using a forklift. Liftgate service is not available.