Introducing the G0815 15" 3 HP Heavy-Duty Planer
This is not your ordinary benchtop planer. The G0815 offers heavy-duty performance, making your shop more functional without compromising space. With a potent 3 HP motor and 5000 RPM cutterhead speed, it's equipped for sizable projects and production work.
The fixed table design enhances efficiency, facilitating a permanent infeed/outfeed roller table setup to boost productivity.
Choose between two feed-rate settings (16 and 30 FPM) for a smooth finish on various wood types. The four-column support with handwheel height adjustment and column locks ensures precise results.
Add the optional T27650 Planer Stand for a shop floor solution, and the T27899 15" Shelix Cutterhead, featuring 75 inserts for a superior wood finish.
Backed by Grizzly's 1-year warranty, the G0815 assures quality and reliability, like all our planers.
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the Grizzly HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
For all immediate customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to our ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
For technical assistance and parts inquiries enjoy legendary technical support from the Grizzly Technical Support Team HERE
Crafted in an ISO 9001 factory and CSA certified.
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase, 14A
- Max stock width: 15"
- Max stock thickness: 8-1/4"
- Min stock thickness: 1/4"
- Min stock length: 6-3/8"
- Max cut depth full width: 1/8"
- Max cut depth 6" wide: 3/16"
- Cutterhead diameter: 3"
- Cutterhead type: 3-knife
- Knife size, type: 15" x 1" x 1/8", HSS
- Cutterhead speed: 5000 RPM
- Feed rate: 16, 30 FPM
- Table size: 15" x 20-1/8"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 20" x 20-1/2"
- Footprint with optional stand: 26" x 26"
- Overall dimensions: 32" W x 28" D x 23-1/2" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 388 lbs.
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Twin gas struts for headstock lifting assist
- Headstock locks for stability
- Anti-kickback fingers
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Retractable lifting handles
- Rubber outfeed roller
Experience superior woodworking with the G0815!