Introducing the G0814 6" x 48" Jointer with Cabinet Stand, a versatile tool designed for small shops. This dual-voltage 6" jointer comes with a built-in mobile base, providing both precision and mobility.
Crafted with precision-ground cast-iron tables on dovetail ways, this jointer ensures smooth and accurate table adjustments. The center-mounted fence is fully adjustable, featuring stops at 45°, 90°, and 135° for easy customization of common bevels.
The one-piece cabinet stand not only offers a solid and clean appearance but also enhances stability. For convenience, replacement blades (G6697) are available when the stock blades become dull. Additionally, an upgraded V-helical cutter head (T31849) is an option for achieving cleaner cuts without tearout.
The cabinet stand comes with a built-in mobile base for enhanced mobility. Like all Grizzly jointers, the G0814 is backed by a 1-year warranty covering parts and ensuring freedom from factory defects (consumables excluded).
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the Grizzly HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
For all customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to the Mark Newton Custom Woodcraft ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
For technical assistance and parts inquiries enjoy legendary technical support from the Grizzly Technical Support Team HERE
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V (prewired 110V), single-phase, 14A/7A
- Maximum width of cut: 6"
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8"
- Maximum rabbeting depth: 1/2"
- Cutterhead diameter: 2-1/2"
- Cutterhead type: 3-knife
- Knife size: 6" x 1" x 1/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 5000 RPM
- Table size: 6-5/8" x 47-3/8"
- Fence size: 29-1/8" x 4"
- Minimum stock length: 8"
- Minimum stock width: 3/4"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/2"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 13-1/2" x 18"
- Overall dimensions: 47-1/2" W x 20" D x 42" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 260 lbs.
- Cabinet stand with built-in mobile base
- Precision-ground cast-iron tables with dovetailed ways
- Heavy-duty center-mounted fence with stops at 45°, 90° & 135°
- V-belt drive
Upgrade your workshop with the precision and mobility of the G0814 Jointer—crafted for small shops. Experience smooth, accurate cuts with our dual-voltage 6" jointer. Elevate your woodworking today!