The G0771Z 10" 2 HP Hybrid Table Saw seamlessly integrates the most effective attributes from both contractor and cabinet-style saws to deliver an exceptional woodworking tool.
Marrying the cabinet saw's enclosed design, heavy-duty cast-iron trunnions, and robust power with the portability and budget-friendliness of a contractor-style saw, the G0771Z is a versatile powerhouse.
The fence system on this machine represents a culmination of 30+ years of table saw innovation. It combines the easy lift-off and adjustability of one fence, the robust front locking mechanism of another, and the convenience of accessory T-slots from a third. This research-driven fence design ensures a user-friendly experience.
One standout feature of the G0771Z is its innovative quick-release blade guard and riving knife system, which can be swiftly changed, adding to the overall convenience. Furthermore, a 4" dust port is seamlessly integrated into the steel cabinet stand, ensuring effective dust collection.
The precision-ground cast-iron table, with generously sized extension wings, exceeds 40". Additionally, the saw comes prewired to operate on a standard household 120V, 20A circuit, enhancing its practicality.
This table saw is the perfect choice for smaller workshops and budget-conscious woodworkers.
The G0771Z includes a 1-year warranty covering parts to ensure a defect-free unit.
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the Grizzly HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
For all immediate customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to our ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
For technical assistance and parts inquiries enjoy legendary technical support from the Grizzly Technical Support Team HERE
- Motor: 2 HP, 120V/240V (prewired for 120V), single-phase, 15A/7.5A
- Rip capacity: 31" right, 16-3/4" left of the blade
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3-1/8"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-1/4"
- Table size with extension wings: 40-1/2" W x 27" D
- Distance from the front of the table to the center of the blade: 15-1/2"
- Floor-to-table height: 35-3/8"
- Arbor diameter: 5/8"
- Arbor speed: 3450 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 13/16"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 19-1/2" x 21"
- Overall dimensions: 64" W x 40-1/4" D x 36" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 371 lbs.
- Robust cast-iron tables and trunnions for extended durability
- Compact and cost-effective compared to cabinet saws
- Micro-adjustable easy-glide fence system with narrow rip attachment
- Beveled front table edge
- Includes a 10" x 40T carbide-tipped saw blade
Elevate your woodworking with the G0771Z 10" 2 HP Hybrid Table Saw. Take the next step in your projects—get yours today!