Introducing the Grizzly G0764Z. A 14" 10 HP 3-Phase Sliding Table Saw.
Step up to a new level of industrial-sized sliding table saws with the G0764Z. This powerhouse of a saw is designed to tackle the most extensive sheet goods effortlessly, featuring a sliding table spanning over ten feet and the ability to rip sheets over 50" wide.
But that's just the beginning! With a maximum depth of cut of 4-1/8" at 90°, you can easily rip and crosscut the thickest materials. The independently controlled scoring blade means a tear-free cut every time, and two flip stops on the cross cutting fence boost productivity.
The generously sized overhead blade guard is fully adjustable and equipped with a 4" dust port, complementing the 5" cabinet-mounted dust port.
If you need a substantial sliding table saw, the G0764Z is the way to go without question.
Additionally, the G0699 comes with a 1-year warranty that covers parts and guarantees freedom from factory defects.
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the Grizzly HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
For all immediate customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to our ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
For technical assistance and parts inquiries enjoy legendary technical support from the Grizzly Technical Support Team HERE
- Main motor: 10 HP, 220V/440V* (pre wired for 220V), 3-phase, 26A/13A
- Scoring motor: 1 HP
- Rip capacity: 51-1/4"
- Crosscut capacity: 124"
- Blade tilt: 0–45°
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 4-1/8"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-7/8"
- Main table size with extensions: 35-1/4" x 59-1/8"
- Sliding table size: 14" x 126"
- Floor-to-table height: 34-1/2"
- Main blade size: 14"
- Main blade arbor: 1"
- Main blade speed: 3000, 4000, 5000 RPM
- Scoring blade size: 4-3/4"
- Scoring blade speed: 8000 RPM
- Number of dust ports: 2
- Dust port sizes: 4", 5"
- Footprint: 74-1/2" L x 35-1/2" W
- Overall size: 133" W x 202" D x 65" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 1643 lbs.
- Micro-adjustable rip fence
- Independently-powered scoring blade for tear-free cutting
- Sliding table with steel ball guide system and heat-treated steel ways
- Alloy crosscut fence for 45° right and left miter cutting
- Miter fence equipped with two flip stops for repetitive cuts
- Safety limit switch for blade cover
- Adjustable riving knife
Important note: This machine is prewired for 220V, but Grizzly offer the option to rewire it to 440V for a fee of $385. If you need that 440V setup, let us know before you order by sending us a message through our Contact page HERE.
For delivery, please be aware that due to the product's size, it must be received at a loading dock or unloaded using a forklift. Liftgate service is not available.