Introducing the G0701 19" 5 HP Ultimate Bandsaw
Discover the ultimate bandsaw for production work, boasting large cutting capacities, a foot brake, resaw fence, and motorized upper blade guide.
The 5 HP motor effortlessly handles a 19-1/2" cutting capacity with an 18-3/8" throat size, making it perfect for a wide range of applications. Experience convenient motorized blade guide adjustments with a simple toggle switch.
Featuring a spacious 28" x 24" cast-iron table that tilts from 5° left to 45° right, complete with an extruded-aluminum resaw fence for tall stock support. The cast-iron table trunnions ensure stability.
Enjoy a smooth operation with computer-balanced cast-iron wheels, a blade tension gauge, and rack-and-pinion table tilt adjustment. Find replacement and resaw blades for the G0701 here.
Rest easy with a 1-year warranty covering parts and factory defects (blades not included).
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the Grizzly HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
For all customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to the Mark Newton Custom Woodcraft ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
For technical assistance and parts inquiries enjoy legendary technical support from the Grizzly Technical Support Team HERE
Proudly made in an ISO 9001 factory and CSA certified.
- Motor: 5 HP, 230V, single-phase, 22A
- Guide post motor: Universal DC, 40W
- Cutting capacity/throat: 18-3/8"
- Maximum cutting height: 19-1/2"
- Table size: 28" x 24"
- Table tilt: 5° left, 45° right
- Floor to table height: 35-1/4"
- Blade size: 166–168" long
- Blade width range: 3/8 – 1-3/8"
- Blade speed: 4975 FPM
- Footprint: 31" x 23-1/2"
- Overall size: 86-1/2" H x 36-5/8" W x 33" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 810 lbs.
- Rack-and-pinion, motorized upper blade guide height adjustment
- Blade tension gauge
- Height scale for upper blade guides
- Blade tracking window
- Dual ball-bearing blade guides
- Micro adjusting rack-and-pinion table tilting mechanism with support post
- Deluxe cast-iron fence with extruded aluminum resaw fence
- Included miter gauge
- Two 4" dust ports
- Quick-change blade release/tensioning
- Computer-balanced cast-iron wheels with rubber tires
- Hinged wheel covers with safety lock
- Foot brake
- Cast-iron table trunnion
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Includes 1" bandsaw blade and miter gauge
Ready to elevate your woodworking game? Explore the G0701 Ultimate Bandsaw today.