Introducing the G0699 12" 7-1/2 HP Sliding Table Saw with an integrated Scoring Blade Motor
Enjoy unmatched cutting capacity with the Grizzly G0699, the largest 12" sliding table saw in its class.
Drive productivity with your G0699, a three-phase 12" sliding table saw, boasting 7-1/2 Horsepower. It's able to easily crosscut and rip materials up to 126 inches wide.
What sets this sliding table saw apart is its independent scoring blade motor, allowing the main motor to use its full power on cuts up to 3-5/16" thick.
The G0699 comes equipped with a riving knife that adjusts with the blade, a micro-adjustable rip fence for conventional table saw cuts, and an extendable extruded-aluminum crosscutting fence featuring two flip stops.
Even more impressively, this saw offers capabilities and options usually found on much pricier machines.
Whether your workshop runs on 220V or 440V, the G0699 is designed to handle sheet goods with the precision and reliability your business demands.
Your investment is backed by a 1-year warranty covering parts and ensuring the unit's freedom from factory defects.
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the Grizzly HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
For all immediate customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to our ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
For technical assistance and parts inquiries enjoy legendary technical support from the Grizzly Technical Support Team HERE
Manufactured in an ISO 9001 certified factory, the G0699 guarantees quality.
- Main motor: 7-1/2 HP, 220V/440V* (pre wired for 220V), 3-phase, 20A/10A
- Scoring motor: 1 HP, 3-phase, 3.2A/1.6A
- Rip capacity: 49-3/4"
- Crosscut capacity: 126"
- Blade tilt: 0–45°
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3-5/16"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-3/8"
- Main table size with extensions: 59" x 68"
- Sliding table size: 126" x 14"
- Floor-to-table height: 36"
- Main blade size: 12"
- Main blade arbor: 1"
- Main blade speed: 4000 RPM
- Scoring blade size: 4-3/4"
- Scoring blade arbor: 20mm
- Scoring blade speed: 8000 RPM
- Number of dust ports: 2
- Dust port size: 4", 5"
- Footprint: 74-1/2" L x 35-1/2" W
- Overall dimensions: 139" W x 133" D x 45" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 1498 lbs.
- Micro-adjustable rip fence
- Scoring saw blade for tear-out free cutting
- Blade tilts up to 45° for miter cutting
- Dual dust ports: 5" Main and 4" upper
- Aluminum alloy crosscut fence for 45° right and left miter cutting
- Miter fence with two flip-stops for repetitive cuts
- Safety limit switch for blade cover
- Robust cast-iron trunnions
*Note: This machine comes pre wired for 220V and can be rewired to 440V for a fee of $385. Please contact Mark Newton Custom Woodcraft HERE to let us know if you need 440V wiring before placing your order.
Due to its size and weight, this item requires delivery to a loading dock or unloading with a forklift. Liftgate service is not available.