Introducing the G0651 10" 3 HP Heavy-Duty Cabinet Table Saw
For uninterrupted, large-scale panel and wide stock cutting throughout the day, the G0651 10" 3 HP Heavy-Duty Cabinet Table Saw stands as the ideal choice. This powerhouse combines a 52" rip capacity with extended side and rear tables, capable of supporting a full sheet of plywood, enabling efficient large-scale production ripping operations.
Equipped with aluminum fence faces and scale indicators on both sides of the fence, this saw ensures easy fence use on either side of the blade. You can enhance safety and prevent binding and kickback by using the clear plastic guard with a steel splitter or the interchangeable riving knife.
Safety is further augmented by a rail-mounted lockable magnetic switch with thermal overload protection. The Poly-V belt drive system guarantees smooth and quiet power transfer, while the digital readout for the blade angle ensures precise and consistent bevel cuts every time.
The underside of the blade is enclosed by a dust hood, improving dust collection and reducing the need for frequent cabinet maintenance and cleaning.
Like all Grizzly table saws, the G0651 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and ensuring freedom from factory defects (please note that consumables are not included in the warranty).
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the Grizzly HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
For all immediate customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to our ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
For technical assistance and parts inquiries enjoy legendary technical support from the Grizzly Technical Support Team HERE
Key Specifications and Features:
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 13A
- Rip capacity: 52" right, 18" left of the blade
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3-3/16"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-3/16"
- Table size with extension: 75-3/4" W x 65-3/4" D
- Distance from front of the table to the center of the blade: 14-7/8"
- Floor-to-table height: 34-7/8"
- Arbor diameter: 5/8"
- Arbor speed: 4000 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 3/4"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 22-7/8" L x 21" W
- Overall dimensions: 91-1/2" W x 75" D x 40-5/8" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 716 lbs.
- Digital readout for bevel angle
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Right and rear extension tables
- Cast-iron trunnions
- 3/8" x 3/4" T-slots & miter gauge
- Poly-V serpentine drive belt
- Steel cabinet with hinged motor cover
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection and lock-out padlock
- Quick change between riving knife and blade guard/spreader assembly
- Includes 10" x 40T blade & push stick
Proudly manufactured in an ISO 9001 factory, the G0651 Cabinet Table Saw is CSA certified to meet the highest standards of quality and performance.