Introducing the Grizzly G0640X 17" 2 HP Metal/Wood Bandsaw with Inverter Motor
Unlock the power of versatility with the G0640X - a 2 HP, 17" variable-speed combination bandsaw designed to effortlessly cut through wood and metal.
Grizzly have combined the best features of their vertical wood-cutting bandsaws and integrated a variable blade speed control with two distinct speed ranges. This innovation empowers the G0640X bandsaw to operate at speeds ranging from 100 to 3600 FPM, making it a formidable metal-cutting bandsaw with the capacity to tackle a wide range of tasks.
- Delta VFD-M inverter for 3-phase, variable-speed power on a single-phase power source, improving efficiency and reducing electricity consumption.
- Easy-to-use blade tracking and tensioning systems for optimal control.
- Large 23-5/8" x 17-1/4" table with tilting capability from 5° left to 45° right.
- Precision features including a cast-iron fence with an extruded-aluminum rail and a resaw fence attachment.
- Rack-and-pinion upper guide adjustment, cast-iron trunnion, and cast-iron wheels for durability.
But that's not all! The G0640X includes a wood-cutting blade and a metal-cutting blade, ensuring you're ready for any project right out of the box.
Experience the reliability that Grizzly bandsaws are renowned for, backed by a one-year warranty covering replacement parts.
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the Grizzly HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
For all immediate customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to our ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
For technical assistance and parts inquiries enjoy legendary technical support from the Grizzly Technical Support Team HERE
At Grizzly, quality is the priority, and the G0640X is proudly made in an ISO 9001 factory.
- Motor: 2 HP, 240V, 3-phase (with inverter for single-phase power), 8A
- Required power source: 240V, single-phase, min. 15A circuit
- Maximum cutting width left of blade: 16-1/4"
- Maximum cutting height (resaw capacity): 12"
- Table size: 23-5/8" x 17-1/4"
- Table tilt: 5° left, 45° right
- Floor-to-table height: 37-1/2"
- Blade size: 131-1/2" (1/8"–1" wide)
- Blade speed: Variable, 100–3600 FPM
- Overall dimensions: 32" W x 32" D x 73" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 416 lbs.
- Variable-speed control
- Two speed ranges: fast for wood and slow for metal
- Two 4" dust ports
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Rack-and-pinion left-and-right table tilt control
- Rack-and-pinion adjustment on upper blade guide support
- Quick-release blade tension
- Includes 1/2" x 6 TPI wood blade, 1/2" x 10 TPI metal blade
- Includes rip fence, resaw fence, and miter gauge
Elevate your woodworking and metalworking projects with the Grizzly G0640X.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to enhance your workshop capabilities. Order yours today and experience the Grizzly difference!