Introducing the G0623X3 10" 7-1/2 HP 3-Phase Extreme-Series Sliding Table Saw
Ideal for those with limited shop space, the G0623X3 10" Sliding Table Saw seamlessly combines traditional table saw functionality with the convenience of sliding table ripping and cross-cutting capabilities.
- Full-sheet cutting capacity for crosscuts and miters, with an impressive 33" ripping capacity.
- A robust 7-1/2 horsepower motor drives the 10" main blade at 4000 RPM, allowing for a 3-1/8” depth of cut.
- A 3-1/8" scoring blade, spinning at 8000 RPM, ensures a clean leading cut to prevent tearout in paneling surfaces.
- Effortless maintenance with a 2-1/2" dust port on the dust shroud, connecting directly to the riving knife mount and compatible with standard shop vacuums.
- The compact yet sturdy aluminum 12-1/4" x 63" sliding table glides smoothly on ball-bearing guides for precise cutting.
- An easy-to-use single lever-locking, 2" tall crosscut fence provides even support for workpieces and allows for cross-cutting pieces up to 63" wide.
- For miter cuts, simply rotate the fence assembly and lock it in place for miters up to 48" wide at a 45° angle.
- Comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and ensuring freedom from factory defects, a standard feature on all Grizzly table saws.
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the Grizzly HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
- For all immediate customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to our ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
- For technical assistance and parts inquiries enjoy legendary technical support from the Grizzly Technical Support Team HERE
- CSA certified for quality and safety.
- Motor: 7-1/2 HP, 220V/440V (prewired for 220V), 3-phase, 18A/9A
- Rip capacity: 33"
- Crosscut capacity: 63"
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3-1/8"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-1/4"
- Blade tilt: 0 - 45°
- Main blade size: 10"
- Main blade arbor: 5/8"
- Main blade speed: 4000 RPM
- Scoring blade size: 3-1/8"
- Scoring blade arbor: 22mm
- Scoring blade speed: 8000 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 13/16"
- Main table size with extensions: 40" x 47"
- Sliding table size: 12-1/4" x 63"
- Floor-to-table height: 33-5/8"
- Dust port sizes: 4" and 2-1/2"
- Footprint: 25-1/2" L x 28" W
- Overall dimensions: 76" W x 125" D x 46" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 670 lbs.
- Blade guard with a 2-1/2" dust port
- 4" main dust port
- Adjustable scoring knife kerf
- Adjustable riving knife
- Single-lever locking fence
- Dado capability up to 13/16" width
Note: The machine is pre-wired for 220V, but can be rewired to 440V for a fee of $385. Please contact Mark Newton Custom Woodcraft to let us know HERE before placing your order if you require this option.