G0623X 10" 5 HP Sliding Table Saw
Optimize Limited Shop Space
The G0623X 10" Sliding Table Saw marries traditional table saw functionality with effortless sliding table ripping and cross-cutting capabilities.
- Full-sheet cutting capacity for crosscuts and miters
- 33" ripping capacity
- Robust 5 HP motor delivering 4000 RPM for a 3-1/8" depth of cut
- 3-1/8" scoring blade at 8000 RPM to prevent tearout
- Efficient 2-1/2" dust port with a riving knife mount
Precision Sliding Table: The 12-1/4" x 63" aluminum sliding table travels smoothly on ball-bearing guides for precise cuts. The 2" tall crosscut fence extends up to 78-3/4" and supports workpieces evenly, allowing cross cutting of pieces up to 63" wide.
Miter Cutting Made Easy: For miter cuts, simply rotate and lock the fence assembly, enabling miters up to 48" at 45°.
Customer service and Technical support:
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the Grizzly HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
For all immediate customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to our ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
For technical assistance and parts inquiries enjoy legendary technical support from the Grizzly Technical Support Team HERE
Quality Assured: Manufactured in an ISO 9001-certified factory, CSA certified.
- Motor: 5 HP, 230V, single-phase, 19A
- Rip capacity: 33"
- Crosscut capacity: 78-1/2"
- Blade tilt: 0–45°
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3-1/8"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-1/4"
- Main table size: 27" x 14-3/8"
- Sliding table size: 63" x 12-1/4"
- Floor-to-table height: 33-5/8"
- Main blade size: 10"
- Main blade arbor: 5/8"
- Main blade speed: 4000 RPM
- Scoring blade size: 3-1/8" (80mm)
- Scoring blade arbor: 22mm
- Scoring blade speed: 8000 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 13/16"
- Dust port sizes: 2-1/2", 4"
- Floor space required: 150" W x 123" D
- Overall dimensions: 76" W x 125" D x 46" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 688 lbs.
- Scoring blade for tear-out free cuts
- Extruded aluminum sliding table with quick clamp-on design
- Miter fence with two flip stops for precision
- Precision-ground cast-iron main table with extensions
- Single-lever locking fence
- 1-year limited warranty