Discover the G0621X 13-1/2" 1-1/4 HP Vertical Wood/Metal Bandsaw, a cost-effective dual-purpose tool that combines the rugged capabilities of two machines. With a variable-speed drive, it effortlessly switches between metal and wood cutting by slowing down or speeding up the blade.
The VFD inverter ensures 3-phase, variable-speed power on a standard single-phase power source, saving energy, enhancing motor efficiency, and prolonging the bandsaw's lifespan. Blade speed adjustments are a breeze with the digital display.
Blade changes are quick and convenient, thanks to the quick-release feature. Find replacement and resaw blades for the G0621X in our shop.
The precision-ground cast-iron table tilts up to 45° right and 5° left, offering versatility. The upper and lower blade guide assemblies, with three ball-bearing rollers, are easily adjustable for precise cuts.
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the Grizzly HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
For all immediate customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to our ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
For technical assistance and parts inquiries enjoy legendary technical support from the Grizzly Technical Support Team HERE
- Motor: 1-1/4 HP, 220V, 3-phase (with inverter for single-phase power), 4.8A
- Throat capacity: 13-1/2"
- Maximum cutting height: 10"
- Blade length: 108"
- Blade size range: 1/8"–1"
- Blade size: 108-1/8"
- Included wood blade size: 108" x 3/8" x 6 TPI
- Blade speed: Variable, 150–3000 FPM
- Table tilt: 45° right, 5° left
- Floor to table height: 38-1/2"
- Table size: 16" x 20"
- Overall dimensions: 30" W x 30" D x 72-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 277 lbs.
- Variable-speed control
- Left and right table tilting control
- Upper and lower blade guides
- Rack and pinion adjustment on upper blade guide support
- Precision-ground, cast-iron table
- Fully balanced, cast-iron wheels with rubber tires
- Quick release blade tension
- Steel guide blocks
- 2-1/2" universal dust port
- Rip fence and miter gauge
- 1-year limited warranty
Enhance your workshop with the versatile G0621X Bandsaw, offering precision and power in a single machine.