G0606X1 12" 7-1/2 HP 3-Phase Extreme Table Saw
Experience the Cutting Edge
The G0606X1 boasts innovation and capacity. With side and outfeed table extensions, it effortlessly handles oversized panels, providing reliable workpiece support throughout your project.
- Digital bevel angle readout
- User-friendly blade guard
- Versatile riving knife
- Convenient storage shelves
Efficient Dust Management: An internal dust port and a sloped cabinet floor guide sawdust into the 4" dust port, enhancing dust collection efficiency and simplifying maintenance.
Warranty and Support: Backed by a 1-year warranty, the G0606X1 ensures your investment is free from factory defects.
Customer service and Technical support:
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the Grizzly HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
For all immediate customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to our ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
For technical assistance and parts inquiries enjoy legendary technical support from the Grizzly Technical Support Team HERE
Quality Assurance: Manufactured in an ISO 9001-certified factory and CSA certified for peace of mind.
- Motor: 7-1/2 HP, 220V/440V* (prewired for 220V), 3-phase, 19.5A/10A
- Rip capacity: 52" right, 18" left of the blade
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 4"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-3/4"
- Table size with extension: 69-1/2" x 78-3/4"
- Distance from the front of the table to the center of the blade: 17-1/4"
- Floor-to-table height: 35-3/4"
- Arbor diameter: 1"
- Arbor speed: 3600 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 3/4"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Overall dimensions: 91-1/2" W x 79-1/2" D x 42-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 861 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Cast-iron trunnions
- 3/8" x 3/4" T-slots and miter gauge
- Smooth and quiet poly-V serpentine belt drive system
- Steel cabinet
- Hinged motor cover
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection and lock-out padlock
- Quick-change between riving knife and splitter guard
- Includes a 12" x 60T blade and push stick
*Voltage Note: This machine is prewired for 220V. For 440V compatibility, a rewiring service is required. Let us know if you need your machine to be rewired for 440V before placing your order. Click HERE to contact us.