Introducing the G0568 24" 5 HP Industrial Bandsaw
A robust industrial bandsaw, rich in features, and without the hefty price tag. The 5 HP motor powers through wood with a 24-1/2" cutting capacity and a substantial 16-1/4" resaw capacity.
The G0568 boasts an expansive 33-1/2" x 23-5/8" cast-iron table that tilts up to 45°, ensuring stable support for larger workpieces.
Precision is paramount with ball-bearing blade guides and quick-release blade tension, simplifying blade changes. Conveniently located features include a foot brake, blade guard with a scale, and a removable safety key.
Browse our selection of replacement and resaw blades for the G0568.
As with all Grizzly bandsaws, the G0568 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and ensuring freedom from factory defects (please note, consumables are not included).
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the Grizzly HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
For all customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to the Mark Newton Custom Woodcraft ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
For technical assistance and parts inquiries enjoy legendary technical support from the Grizzly Technical Support Team HERE
Proudly manufactured in an ISO 9001 factory.
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase, 23A
- Throat: 24-1/2"
- Resaw capacity: 16-1/4"
- Table size: 33-1/2" x 23-5/8"
- Table tilts 45° right
- Floor-to-table height: 32-1/2"
- Blade size: 180–181-1/2" long (1/4" to 1-1/2" wide)
- Blade speed: 5300 FPM
- Footprint: 41-3/8" x 23-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 48" W x 32" D x 83-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 951 lbs.
- Foot brake stop
- Two built-in 4" dust ports
- Quick-change blade release/tensioner
- Rack-and-pinion table tilt mechanism
- Blade height measurement scale
- Ball-bearing blade guides provide rigid, positive side support
- Sealed and lubricated bearings
- Balanced cast-iron wheels
- Convenient blade tension scale
- Rack-and-pinion upper guide adjustment
- Includes precision-ground cast-iron fence, 1" hook blade, and miter gauge
Please note that due to its size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate service is not available.
Ready to elevate your woodworking experience? Discover the G0568 Industrial Bandsaw now.