Introducing the Grizzly G0524 15 HP 3-Phase Straight Line Rip Saw
Enjoy unparalleled precision and efficiency with the G0524. Made for professional shops, this saw boasts a 3-7/8" depth of cut capacity, a robust 15 HP main motor, and a 2 HP feed motor.
The extended infeed table and rip fence are tailor-made for handling large workpieces, while anti-kickback fingers enhance operator safety.
With a versatile feed speed range of 30-112 FPM, the smooth-action conveyor feed system ensures optimal performance.
For added flexibility, the G0524 includes 4 auxiliary rollers for shorter workpieces. Additionally, an optional Laser Guide w/Arm (H5749) is available for separate purchase.
Rest assured with the Grizzly Industries 1-year warranty covering parts (excluding consumables).
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the Grizzly HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
For all immediate customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to our ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
For technical assistance and parts inquiries enjoy legendary technical support from the Grizzly Technical Support Team HERE
- Main motor: 15 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase
- Feed motor: 2 HP
- Saw blade diameter: 10"–12"
- Max cutting height: 3-7/8"
- Max cutting width: 18"
- Min cutting length: 8"
- Feed speed: Variable, 30–112 FPM
- Arbor diameter: 1"
- Spindle speed: 4500 RPM
- Table size: 53" x 37"
- Floor to table height: 32-1/4"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Dimensions: 43-1/2" W x 61-1/2" D x 80-1/2" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 2243 lbs.
- Variable-speed conveyor
- Dual-bearing driveline for conveyor table
- 6" wide chain feeding conveyor table for smooth operation
- Dual-spindle lock prevents spindle drop during operation
- Adjustable auto-lube system for precise lubrication intervals
Important note: This machine is pre wired for 220V, with an option to rewire to 440V for a fee of $385. Contact Mark Newton Custom Woodcraft HERE to let us know if you need the 440V setup before placing your order.