Introducing the G0514X 19" 3 HP Extreme Series Bandsaw, a formidable wood-cutting machine. It features cast-iron wheels, double-row ball-bearing blade guides, and a potent 3 HP motor for power and precision.
This saw offers extensive control with a 5° left to 45° right rack-and-pinion table tilt, enhanced by extra table support and an innovative resaw fence. Blade guide height and tension are easily managed with handwheels.
Benefit from extra features like dual 4" dust ports, a tracking window, blade tension scale, and quick-release mechanisms. The hinged wheel covers add convenience.
Safety measures include a magnetic power switch to prevent accidental restarts and a keyed lockout for added security.
As with all Grizzly bandsaws, the G0514X is covered by a 1-year warranty, ensuring quality and defect-free operation.
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the Grizzly HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
For all immediate customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to our ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
For technical assistance and parts inquiries enjoy legendary technical support from the Grizzly Technical Support Team HERE
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 12A
- Maximum cutting width left of blade: 18-1/4"
- Maximum cutting height (resaw capacity): 12"
- Table size: 26-3/4" W x 19" D x 1-1/2" T
- Table tilt: 5° left, 45° right
- Floor to table height: 37-1/2"
- Blade size: 141-1/2"–143" (1/8"–1-1/4" W)
- Blade speeds: 1700, 3500 FPM
- Footprint: 17-3/4" x 29-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 36" W x 32" D x 76" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 460 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Micro-adjusting geared table
- Blade tension scale
- Blade tension quick-release
- Double ball-bearing blade guides with full enclosure protection
- Rack-and-pinion height adjustment for upper blade guides
- Deluxe cast-iron fence with scale and magnifying window
- Extruded-aluminum resaw fence attachment
- Dual 4" dust ports
- Fully-balanced cast-iron wheels with urethane tires
- Sealed and permanently lubricated ball bearings
- Pre-formed steel wheel covers
- Includes miter gauge
- Includes 3/4" 6-TPI hook blade
Discover the G0514X for precision woodworking and a range of powerful features.