Introducing the G0513 17" 2 HP Bandsaw
This sturdy bandsaw offers impressive cutting power in your garage or small shop. The 2 HP motor handles up to a 12" cutting capacity with a 16-1/4" throat for flexibility.
Noteworthy features like the deluxe fence, heavy-duty miter gauge, dual 4" dust ports, micro-adjusting geared table, and European-style blade guides usually come at a higher cost.
Backed by a 1-year warranty, Grizzly's G0513 ensures quality and defect-free performance.
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the Grizzly HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
For all immediate customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to our ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
For technical assistance and parts inquiries enjoy legendary technical support from the Grizzly Technical Support Team HERE
Proudly made in an ISO 9001 factory and CSA Certified.
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V/220V (prewired 220V), single-phase, 20A/10A
- Cutting capacity: 16-1/4" left of blade
- Resaw capacity: 12-1/8"
- Blade size: 131-1/2" long
- Blade width range: 1/8"–1" wide
- Blade speeds: 1700, 3500 FPM
- Table size: 17" x 17" x 1-1/2" thick
- Table tilt: 10° left, 45° right
- Floor to table height: 37-1/2"
- Footprint: 27" W x 18" D
- Overall dimensions: 32" W x 32" D x 73" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 322 lbs.
- Deluxe extruded-aluminum fence
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Euro-style roller-disc blade guides with full enclosure protection
- Sealed and permanently lubricated bearings
- Two 4" dust ports
- Quick-change blade release/tensioner
- Blade tension indicator
- Micro-adjusting geared table
- Blade height measurement scale
- Blade tracking window
- Miter gauge
- Includes 1/2" 6-TPI hook blade