Introducing the EF5, the ultimate cutting solution for businesses that need to make precise cuts up to 8 hours a day. With a maximum crosscut of 64" and a cut depth of 1.75", this vertical panel saw is designed to meet the demands of multiple operators cutting continuously throughout the day. The EF5 includes a dust collection kit and upgraded aluminum rollers, making it a smart choice for businesses that are looking to streamline their cutting operations.
- 10 ft. welded steel frame
- Chrome-plated 1 3/4" guide tubes
- 8 Nylatron roller bearing systems
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers
- Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting
- Thin material pressure guard
- Solid aluminum material rollers
- Enclosed counterweight system
- The integrated dust collection system
- 3-year warranty
The EF5's smart, servo motor has been rigorously tested for several years by our engineers and customers and has been designed to perform in high-usage settings with multiple operators. The motor is capable of being set between 500 and 5,500 RPM, providing precise cuts that depend on the appropriate setting of RPM. With a smaller frame and lighter weight, the EF5 delivers a higher performance-cutting threshold at a lower cost than our 7000, 7400, and 7400XL models that have been in circulation for over 30 years.
Don't settle for subpar cutting equipment. Invest in the EF5 and experience the difference of a vertical panel saw that is built to perform.
Get yours today!