The W1837 10" 2 HP Open Stand Hybrid Table Saw seamlessly merges the standout qualities of cabinet and contractor saws to create a versatile hybrid.
Recognized by Tool Digest as one of the Best Hybrid Table Saws for Contractors and DIY Projects, the W1837 boasts a single-phase motor, prewired for a 20A circuit. This user-friendly setup eliminates the need for costly electrician services, making it an ideal choice for novice woodworkers.
Thanks to its hybrid design, cutting capacities remain uncompromised, competing head-to-head with pricier cabinet saws. Combining the mobility of a contractor-style saw with its lightweight construction and built-in mobile base, it can be easily relocated to suit your needs.
The enclosed steel upper stand features a bottom-facing 4" dust port, ensuring maximum dust containment for a cleaner workspace.
User-friendliness is a top priority with an easy lift-off fence and adjustability, enhancing the overall woodworking experience.
The W1837 incorporates cabinet-mounted cast-iron trunnions to dampen vibrations and ensure precise miter slot and blade-to-fence alignment. The precision-ground cast-iron table offers a smooth cutting action.
A serpentine belt and pulley system contribute to a quieter and more efficient operation, surpassing standard V-belt drive systems.
This hybrid saw is certain to be a standout addition to any workshop or job site.
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the Woodstock HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
At Mark Newton Custom Woodcraft, we're dedicated to your satisfaction.
For all customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to the Mark Newton Custom Woodcraft ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
If you need technical support for your Shop Fox product, the Woodstock Technical Support team is here to assist. Reach them at (800) 840-8420 or firstname.lastname@example.org for expert guidance.
- Motor: 2 HP, 120V/240V (pre wired for 120V), single-phase, 15A/7.5A
- Rip capacity: 30" right, 15" left of the blade
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3-1/4"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-1/4"
- Table size with extension wings: 40-1/4" W x 27" D
- Distance from the front of the table to the center of the blade: 15-1/2"
- Floor-to-table height: 35-3/4"
- Arbor diameter: 5/8"
- Arbor speed: 3450 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 13/16"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 19-1/2" W x 21" L
- Overall dimensions: 64" W x 40-1/2" D x 36" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 297 lbs.
- 2-year limited warranty
- Built-in mobile base
- Enclosed cabinet top with 4" dust port
- Precision-ground cast-iron table with steel wings
- Quick removal/replacement system for blade guard and riving knife
- Includes a 10" x 40-tooth carbide-tipped blade, standard and dado table inserts, miter gauge, push stick, and arbor wrenches
Elevate your woodworking with the W1837 10" 2 HP Open Stand Hybrid Table Saw. Get yours today and unlock precision and power for your projects.