The G0899 10" 2 HP 115V/230V Cabinet Table Saw strikes a harmonious balance between power, precision, and affordability.
Built on a robust 10" table saw platform, this machine is powered by a formidable 2 HP TEFC motor. What sets it apart is the meticulously engineered dust collection system. It features an internal dust shroud that envelops the underside of the blade, while the transparent blade guard cleverly incorporates its dust collection mechanism. Together, these innovations channel dust effectively through the 4" dust port.
The potent motor of the G0899 offers versatility. It comes prewired with a 5-20 plug for convenient 115-voltage operation. Furthermore, you have the option to rewire it for 230V, resulting in enhanced motor performance, increased torque, smoother operation, and cost-effective energy consumption, ultimately reducing utility expenses.
Enhancing its durability, the G0899 boasts a cabinet-mounted cast-iron trunnion, a heavy-duty fence, and a precision-ground cast-iron table. The micro-adjustable easy-glide fence system easily adapts for ripping narrow workpieces.
An accessible paddle switch, equipped with a disabling key, enhances safety by preventing unintended machine activation.
Your machine comes with a comprehensive, easy to follow manual written by the Grizzly HQ documentation department right here in the USA.
For all immediate customer service inquiries especially those relating to ordering and fulfillment please click HERE or go to our ‘Contact’ page to let us know how we can help you.
For technical assistance and parts inquiries enjoy legendary technical support from the Grizzly Technical Support Team HERE
- Motor: 2 HP, 115V/230V (prewired for 115V), single-phase, 16A/8A
- Rip capacity: 31-1/2" right, 11-3/8" left of the blade
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3-1/8"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-1/8"
- Table size: 40-1/8" W x 27" D
- Distance from the front of the table to the center of the blade: 16-1/4"
- Floor-to-table height: 34-1/4"
- Arbor diameter: 5/8"
- Arbor speed: 4000 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 13/16"
- Main dust port size: 4"
- Overall dimensions: 66" W x 40" D x 48" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 449 lbs.
- Cast-iron tables and trunnions for enduring durability
- Micro-adjustable easy-glide fence system with narrow rip attachment
- Fully-enclosed blade guard with dust port
- Chromed cast-iron handwheels
- Heavy-duty miter gauge
- Poly-V drive belt for reduced noise/vibration
- Deluxe 2-position aluminum rip fence
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
Upgrade your woodworking experience with the G0899. Get yours today for superior performance and precision.